Helping you keep your business Crystal clear.
Are you spending hours trying to understand the financial details of your business? Let’s work together to make it all Crystal clear!
At Crystal Clear Bookkeeping LLC, we specialize in bookkeeping and other office management-related services for small construction-related businesses. Rest easy knowing that someone is on top of your accounts payable, accounts receivable, reconciliations, and monthly reporting and get back to what you do best – your trade.
We offer a variety of service packages, ranging from weekly programs to quarterly services, depending on your level of need. We understand that, as an entrepreneur, you’re dedicating all your time and resources to making your business as success, and we want to support you in making that dream a reality. We’ll give you time back in the evenings and on weekends by providing you a clear picture of your business finances on a regular basis. Arrange your consultation with Crystal at Crystal Clear Bookkeeping today so you have more time to do what you love.
- Accounting Software Set Up & Advisement
- Accounts Receivable / Invoicing / Collections
- Accounts Payable / Bill Pay
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
- Insurance Audit Preparation
- Monthly Financials & Analysis
- Year End Reporting & 1099’s
- Job Profitability Analysis
After a brief consultation where we discuss your business and your needs, we build a package of options that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Let’s sit down today and see what we can do to help you make more time for you.
Our intention is to reduce your stress and to make your life easier.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why trust Crystal Clear Bookkeeping with your business finances and bookkeeping needs?
I obtained my bachelor’s degree from the University of South Florida in 1999, and I have been working in accounting ever since. My work experience includes several years as Assistant Branch Manager for a swimming pool supply company, where I created and maintained our branch budget, purchasing, accounts receivable and accounts payable. I earned the opportunity to open my own branch at the age of 27. After deciding I wanted to be more involved with construction, I joined a custom swimming pool construction company as their office manager and project coordinator. After moving to Michigan in 2011, I worked as an office manager and project coordinator for custom home builder. I have a unique skillset that include attention to detail, organization, and hands on industry experience, which makes me the perfect fit for your small construction-related business.
What can Crystal Clear Bookkeeping really do for me?
- Give you more time for you. Do you give up your nights and weekends doing paperwork? Do you spend time in your office before tax time that could be spent in the field making money? Let me help.
- Save you money. I am not a CPA, nor am I charging CPA rates. I am a bookkeeper and office assistant. I can keep things on track so when you meet with your accountant you can use your time with them efficiently. That said, I work closely with your accountant to ensure your finances are packaged the way they want them for tax reporting.
- Make things Crystal Clear. It is not just my name or the name of my business. I truly want to make things clear for my clients, empowering them to understand their finances. I help you analyze your earnings and keep a handle on your expenses, so you can make better decisions for your bottom line.
- Give you someone to trust and rely on. I am organized, timely and honest, and I will help your business flourish. This will be a partnership you will not regret.
What options do I have for my bookkeeping needs?
Most people decide to go one of four ways.
- Do them yourself – This is a great money saver, but it can be time consuming.
- Hire a full time / part time office assistant – This is great if you have grown large enough to support this employee. However, many smaller or newer companies are not at that point.
- Hire your CPA to do your bookkeeping as well as your taxes – This is great if you have a CPA that you trust and have worked with and it is working for you. However, it can be more expensive to pay a CPA—rather than a bookkeeper—to handle bookkeeping tasks.
- Outsource your bookkeeping needs to an online company – When outsourcing, a loss of control over this outsourced data is a potential business risk and concern. And isn’t it just nicer knowing who you are really working with?
Let’s grow your business together.
“Crystal is a self-starter and made herself an invaluable part of our team from the get-go. Over the 7 years she was employed with Greystone Homes, Crystal transitioned from my office assistant to office manager, took on the additional role of project coordinator, and became an integral part of my business.”
“Crystal was an essential part of our company during her employment at Penguin Pools. She handled the accounts payable, receivable, office management, warehouse inventory, purchasing, permitting – and much more. We have never been able to find an employee since who could juggle everything the way Crystal could.”
“She (Crystal) improved the accuracy of the books of my client through her work. She was very accurate, organized and very detail oriented in her work.”
“Crystal had many and varied responsibilities in her position. Despite an immense workload, she was always pleasant and willing to go the extra mile to assist whenever or however needed. Not only would she get the job done, but it was done correctly and on-time. I highly recommend Crystal and Crystal Clear Bookkkeeping. Her work ethic, attention to detail, and positive attitude would make her services invaluable to any business.”